Rep. Paul Schemel works with the Franklin County Office of Veterans Affairs to serve veterans and active-duty military personnel. Call the Office of Veterans Affairs at 717-263-4326 or Schemel’s office at 717-749-7384 to learn more about compensation and pension claims, education benefits, burial and survivor benefits, state benefits and records requests.